A tragic electrical house fire leaves family in a panic
One afternoon our Administrative Coordinator got a call from an overwhelmed man from Las VEGAS New Mexico explaining to us that his home had caught fire. He explained to us that the fire was so bad, that the roof was already falling down. We quickly got a crew together once we got the okay from both the customer and their insurance as well as the fire department.
The fire department explained to us that is was the electrical wiring that caused the fire. Our team here at SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque understands the stress and heartbreak that a fire can bring to you and your family. We advise you to get your electrical wiring checked by a professional once every three years.
Give SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque a call for all your Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration needs at (505)503-8627.