If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (505) 503-8627

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Horrible house fire

7/19/2018 (Permalink)

Fire Damage Horrible house fire Horrible house fire

A fire in Las Vegas New Mexico was ignited by old wiring. This picture shows the horrible mess that the fire left behind. This family was devastated that all of their valuables were destroyed in the fire. They were also left without a home to live in and is depending on us to help them.

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque was called to clean up the fire. We advise to everyone that you get your electrical wiring checked every 5 years to prevent this from happing to your home.

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque understands the situation and would like to take off a lot of stress and worrying from you and your family. We are here to minimize the interruption in your life and make it "Like it never even happened."

Other News

View Recent Posts