Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Burnt fire place.

Fire Damage

This happened after our customer forgot to open the flute to the chimney. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque arrived at the job and cleaned it up. Our customers were ready to continue using their fireplace like normal in no time.

Pan caught on fire in the stove, stove exploded.

Burnt Stove

Accidents happen, we know.. Have you ever left something in the stove and forgot? Well, that's what happened here. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque was able to take it out clean up the soot residue.  

Cigarettes on the carpet and started a small fire

Burnt Carpet

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque received a call about a carpet being burnt with cigarettes. We were able to rip the old carpet out and replace it with new carpet. Since the carpet is completely damaged, there is no way to clean it.  

Aftermath of belongings in the backyard getting caught on fire.

Backyard Caught on Fire

This is the aftermath that SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque cleaned up and made sure it was "Like it never even happened.". We were able to make sure our customer was satisfied and taken care of after such tragedy. 

Aftermath of belongings in the backyard getting caught on fire.

Backyard Caught on Fire

This is the aftermath that SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque cleaned up. We were able to make sure our customer was satisfied and taken care of after such tragedy. 

Partial house was caught on fire and damaged

Fire Damage

This is part of the house was caught on fire before the cleaning was started. The owner was devastated about damage but we were able to get it back too "Like it never even happened". 

Small shed in the backyard of a house was burnt down.

Shed Damaged by Fire

This is the aftermath of a small shed in the backyard of the house. There was a significant amount of the shed that was not salvageable therefore we were able to completely clean it up and get it back to how it was.