Recent Before & After Photos

Board Up


A home fire that occurred in Las Vegas New Mexico caused this home's windows to break. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque got a call asking us to help p... READ MORE



A tragic electrical house fire leaves family in a panic


One afternoon our Administrative Coordinator got a call from an overwhelmed man from Las VEGAS New Mexico explaining to us that his home had caught fire. He exp... READ MORE



Roof leak


SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque got a call one afternoon from a costumer who had her furnished basement flooded from all the flooding rain that has b... READ MORE



Reconstruction


SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque got a call from Mr. Chavez asking us to give him an estimate on a rebuild. His home had a huge flood that ruined the floor and ... READ MORE



Hood Cleaning


SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque received a commercial hood cleaning job from the Largo Café. Hood cleaning is when all the grease and food is&... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque got a call from an apartment complex saying that their kitchen had caught on fire do to leaving the pan of oil on. Th... READ MORE