Photo Gallery

Water leaking in through the doors after a snow storm.

Water Leak After Snow Storm

After a snow storm hit Albuquerque many people were excited to enjoy a nice snowy day, but like most of you know, the weather in Albuquerque changes quickly. After the sun came out and started melting everything, the water started to quickly leak into the house. Our customers contacted us before it was too late and we were able to take care of it in no time. 

Water leaking through the roof after rain storm.

Leaky Roof After Rain Storm.

After a rain storm hit Albuquerque, our customer noticed water leaking through the roof. They immediately contacted SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque and we were able to get there in no time. 

Burnt fire place.

Fire Damage

This happened after our customer forgot to open the flute to the chimney. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque arrived at the job and cleaned it up. Our customers were ready to continue using their fireplace like normal in no time.

Pan caught on fire in the stove, stove exploded.

Burnt Stove

Accidents happen, we know.. Have you ever left something in the stove and forgot? Well, that's what happened here. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque was able to take it out clean up the soot residue.  

Tile floors cleaned thoroughly at a middle school.

Squeaky Clean!

The floors before the cleaning were dirty, sticky and unapproachable. We were able to use our professional cleaning products to clean up the dirt and disinfect the floors in this middle school. 

Our Awesome Owner Niko Southall

Owner Showing Off His SERVPRO Pride!

Niko Southall, owner of SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque showing off his hard working skills on the job wearing his PPC uniform. He is always excited to help out and leave our customers satisfied. 

Water leaking through the roof damaging the carpet.

Water Roof Leak

There was a leak in the roof that went through and wet the carpet damaging it and allowing us to go in and dry it up. We made sure that there was no more leak and that the carpet was dry. 

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque Van Out in the Mountains.

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque

Our van out on the road to get a job done. The view was too good to pass up a beautiful picture. We are proud to represent our van anywhere and everywhere we go.

Cigarettes on the carpet and started a small fire

Burnt Carpet

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque received a call about a carpet being burnt with cigarettes. We were able to rip the old carpet out and replace it with new carpet. Since the carpet is completely damaged, there is no way to clean it.  

A Holiday tree in our office

Happy Holidays from SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque!

We know how hectic things can get around the Holidays, if you or someone you know happen to come across a tragedy; don't hesitate in giving us a call! Any-day at any hour!

Aftermath of belongings in the backyard getting caught on fire.

Backyard Caught on Fire

This is the aftermath that SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque cleaned up and made sure it was "Like it never even happened.". We were able to make sure our customer was satisfied and taken care of after such tragedy. 

Aftermath of belongings in the backyard getting caught on fire.

Backyard Caught on Fire

This is the aftermath that SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque cleaned up. We were able to make sure our customer was satisfied and taken care of after such tragedy. 

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque van with a beautiful sunset.

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque Van

After a great day of hard work, our vans are looking great with a beautiful view of the sun setting. We take pride in out vans as they provide us with an easy access to out tools. 

A leak in the roof that has not caused the roof to break through but has water damage.

Leak in the Roof

After the snow storm hit Albuquerque there was also a rainstorm after which then appeared a leak in the roof. This is what it looks like before we open it up and check where the leak is coming from. 

This is the aftermath of water leaking through the roof and the room being removed.

Aftermath Of a Leaky Roof.

New Mexico rarely gets any type of storms but when it hits these are some of the things that can happen. A snow storm hit Albuquerque and once it melted it went through the roof and caused a leaky roof. This was after taking it off and starting to repair it. 

Still water in the North View Animal Hospital, its was dried and cleaned up.

Still Water.

There was still water in the North View Animal Hospital which we were able to dry up in no time. Afterwards, we were also able to clean the tile with our cleaning products. 

Partial house was caught on fire and damaged

Fire Damage

This is part of the house was caught on fire before the cleaning was started. The owner was devastated about damage but we were able to get it back too "Like it never even happened". 

Small shed in the backyard of a house was burnt down.

Shed Damaged by Fire

This is the aftermath of a small shed in the backyard of the house. There was a significant amount of the shed that was not salvageable therefore we were able to completely clean it up and get it back to how it was. 

SERVPRO Vans getting ready to head out.

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque

We always strive to be the best we can be at anytime of the day! We make sure to leave our customers satisfied. 

Mold

Mold cleaning at Calvary Church

Calvary Church had a mop bucket sink and it had began to leak. We arrived as quickly as we could to get working on it and noticed the pipe had been leaking for a while and had created mold. We made sure to take care of the mold. 

Working After Hours

After a late night storm SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque was called out to a commercial flood. Our crew was out there in no time to assist the damage and work through the night to help prevent secondary damage.  

PPE

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque  deals with several situations when the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) has to be worn. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque cleans up stage 3 water which is sewage water, we also cleanup biohazards and mold. The PPE keeps us safe and ready to take on any job.

Hood Cleaning

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque got a commercial job from a café that needed a hood cleaning. It is recemented to get a hood cleaning every 3 months to prevent fires and promote clean indoor air quality.

Storm causes home to flood in Santa Fe

One of our customers who live in Santa Fe experienced a flood in her home after the storm. Her carpet was saturated to the point the net on the back was no longer connected. It was taken out immediately to prevent a soured smell and mold growth. 

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque

SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque is located on Osuna and Academy. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque has a great hardworking team and leaves your home "Like it never even happened." We take the stress off of your shoulders. Give SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque a call for all your Water and Fire cleanup and restoration needs.

Almost Done

The drying process is almost complete. After pulling up the tiles and exposing the cross boards we also set up equipment to keep the drying process moving quickly and in the right direction.

Demolition time!

This home had a huge flood which caused to cross boards under the tile to get wet. We began to pull up the tiles to help the drying process and to help prevent mold growth.