Mold removal at an Albuquerque residence.
Mold. The word is enough to make a person cringe.
Mold can grow anywhere: on carpet, clothing, food, paper, and even in places you can't see, such as the backside of drywall.
So what can you do if your concerned about mold growing in your home? The best approach is preventing mold before it becomes a problem. The key to mold prevention is simple: moisture control.
You can't mold-proof you home, but you can make it mold-resistant. Listed below are some tips to prevent mold growth.
- Mold can't grow without moisture, so tackle wet areas right away.
-Monitor humidity indoors, keeping the humidity between 30-60 percent.
-Clean or repair roof gutters. Having the gutters full or damaged can cause a roof leak that results to mold growth.
If you discover mold growth in your home give SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque a call for your free estimate.
SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque is always here to help.
Calvary Church Mold Remediation
Mold growth not only destroys walls, furniture, carpets, flooring, and other stuff in the building but it can also result in poor indoor air quality. Mold is something that could be growing right under you kitchen sink without you even knowing. There is different types of Mold which some could be very harmful to you and your family.
Mold is mostly caused when there is a flood or a leak of some sort. For example if you have and air conditioner leak there could be mold growing right next to that leak. Mold is a tricky thing to find. Sometimes it could be hiding in the walls such as the back paneling of your wall.
The picture shown is of a church that discovered they had mold growth behind objects in the kitchen including the wall. SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque advises you to get any water damage cleaning up and dried within 72 of the damage accruing to prevent mold. We also advise that once every five years you get someone to do a mold testing and moisture reading of your walls.
SERVPRO of Northwest Albuquerque cares about your family's well being. If you or your family have a leak in their home please get a testing done before too much damage is caused.