If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (505) 503-8627

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

How to Prevent a House Fire

12/4/2018 (Permalink)

Wiring and outlets are one of the top causes of house fires. Don't pinch or cover electrical cords with rugs, or any other items.

Being careless in the kitchen. Never leave pots and pans unattended. Keep a fire extinguisher ready at all times. Always keep oven and stove clean, built up food splatter or grease can later ignite when the stove or oven is turned on for cooking.

Dirty fireplaces and can pose a fire hazard. Burn wood that is seasoned. Don't burn green or damp wood. Avoid putting cardboard boxes or trash in the fireplace.

Another top cause for house fires is candles. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Extinguish all candle flames before leaving or going to bed.

House fires can be very devastating for the home owners. Please use these tips to help prevent you home from a house fire.

Other News

View Recent Posts